View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001913||3 - Current Dev List||Bug||public||2016-06-29 12:31||2018-04-20 22:31|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001913: WSI are inaccurate in the 55x builds or are causing Logbook to freeze/crash|
|Description||A few things have happened since the 55x builds.|
1. It's no longer possible for the WSI values to update after a new QSO is added to the log.
2. Some strange symbol (yield sign with a minus sign through it) has appeared and it does not represent the accurate WSI for the spot.
3. Since the 55x build, users have reported that the cluster is pale while updating and causes Logbook to (appear to) freeze/crash.
|Steps To Reproduce||Launch Logbook... connect to DX cluster... observe.|
(I'll write a lengthier test procedure soon.)
|Additional Information||WSI values should be determined when the spot is received - regardless of the users filter selections.|
There are exactly two events that should trigger a WSI refresh.
1. A new QSO has been added to the log (user selects F7)
2. An update is made to an existing QSO in the log (user selects F7)
In both of these cases, only the spots that match the callsign (station) or country (DXCC numeric) of the logged station (from 1 & 2 above) should get updated. The entire DX cluster should not reinitialize.
There has been no request to add a yellow triangle with a minus sign on it.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
||This issue needs clear repro steps and a description of the desired behavior before progress can be made.|
||I think #3 is the same issue as 2098|
|2016-06-29 12:31||WA9PIE||New Issue|
|2016-06-29 12:33||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0002999|
|2016-07-02 18:58||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0003000|
|2018-04-13 10:22||WA9PIE||Severity||major => crash|
|2018-04-13 10:23||WA9PIE||Project||2 - Next Dev List (Holding Area) => 3 - Current Dev List|
|2018-04-20 22:24||K7ZCZ||Assigned To||=> WA9PIE|
|2018-04-20 22:24||K7ZCZ||Status||new => feedback|
|2018-04-20 22:24||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0004868|
|2018-04-20 22:31||K7ZCZ||Relationship added||related to 0002098|
|2018-04-20 22:31||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0004870|