View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002304||3 - Current Dev List||Bug||public||2018-01-05 09:06||2018-04-12 17:06|
|Status||resolved||Resolution||unable to reproduce|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002304: Not able to add/save new contest listing|
|Description||Not able to add/save new contest listing. in Logbook. I have also tried to create as well with same result. |
|Steps To Reproduce||In logbook/ contest tab/ add contest|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Using build 803, here's what I'm doing:
1) Start up the Logbook app
2) open my favorite logbook database
3) Use the "Contest" command in the "Edit" tear off in the "Logbook" menu
4) In the resulting "Add: contest" dialog, select a contest. I happeend to pick "ALL-ASIAN-DX-CW".
5) Edit the fields by checking boxes in the "Available fields" list. I added three fields to the existing layout: Email, eQSL recv date, and Freq
6) Press the "Save Field Layout" button
7) I was prompted for a name. I entered "xyz"
8) Close the window with the "Cancel/Done" button
9) Open the Window again, Logbook / Edit / Contest
10) The "ALL-ASIAN-DX-CW" contest was already selected. "xyz" was already selected. The fields I added were visible.
No repro steps are offered, so I had to guess at what's wrong here. Maybe this bug means to raise a different issue than what I'm testing. If so, please add clear repro steps that demonstrate the problem to be fixed and I'll be happy to have a look.
||I see what you see following your instructions.|
|2018-01-05 09:06||KC7FPF||New Issue|
|2018-04-06 11:20||K7ZCZ||Assigned To||=> K7ZCZ|
|2018-04-06 11:20||K7ZCZ||Status||new => resolved|
|2018-04-06 11:20||K7ZCZ||Resolution||open => unable to reproduce|
|2018-04-06 11:20||K7ZCZ||Testing||=> Not Started|
|2018-04-06 11:20||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0004725|
|2018-04-07 03:09||g3ucq||Note Added: 0004739|
|2018-04-12 17:06||K7ZCZ||Project||1 - Backlog => 3 - Current Dev List|